Talk:Awards and Par Plaques for TRC Rallyes
Extra Par Plaques
I suggest this policy for Par Plaques:
- One per registered car (of course).
- One per RM, if he/she wants it. These should be claimed at the start (e.g., when signing the Insurance Waiver).
- One per CP worker, if he/she wants it. These should be claimed at the start (e.g., when signing the Insurance Waiver).
- TRC should offer to sell additional Par Plaques (up to what we've already printed), at $1 each (exact change may be required).
- These should be claimed before score sheet deadline. The RM is probably quite busy, so the Treasurer or another worker can sell them. (I'm not suggesting we "hawk" them, but that we make it known they can be purchased.)
- TRC should give (i.e., for free) extra, already-printed colored cards, one or two per car, to those that want them.
- We won't give these until 'after' the score sheet deadline, to enable us to sell them, if possible. We've already printed them, so they're "free" until we run out.
If we're committed to this policy, we may have to print a few more than we have been, so we have enough (40 possible cars + RMs + CP workers).
-- Dean 11:36, 19 August 2008 (PDT)
- Leftover, pre-assembled par plaques and faces are availible for free at the end of the rallye.
- Once the leftovers are gone, assuming there are still magnetic backs availible, we will assemble for a $1 fee. (RM and CP workers excepted)
-- Nick 10:29, 24 August 2008 (PDT)