The TRC Wiki policy for article titles is to use Title Case (also called cap/lc).
The following "order of precedence" for cap/lc is adapted from Bugs in Writing by Lyn Dupré:
- Do not capitalize words that are never capitalized (e.g., nth).
- Capitalize the first and last words.
- Capitalize words containing five or more letters.
- Do not capitalize prepositions (e.g., on, to, with), articles (a, an, the), or conjunctions (e.g., and, or, but).
- Do not capitalize the to in the infinitive form of a verb (e..g, to Be, to Do, to Protest).
- Capitalize every word.
Consider each word of a hyphenated word separately, capitalizing (or not capitalizing) it according to the preceding "order of precedence".