I have moved the non-discussion content to the About TRCWiki page.
I'd like to migrate the following to the wiki:
- What's a Rallye? (original document)
- Calendar (original document)
- Shop (original document)
- Results (original document)
- It would be nice to allow rallyemasters to publish results to the wiki, but the results shouldn't be edited by anyone other than the rallyemaster.
Darin McGrew 12:29, 22 August 2007 (PDT)
I'm investigating plugins to give us better flexibility on page protections. Clearly there are at least four classes of protection that are desired:
- Sysops only
- Page creator only
- TRC Board
- Registered users
We have the first and last by default with this software, but I think there's a way to do more. I don't want to lean heavily on sysop protection, because it creates work (possibly substantial, depends on the doc and the number of docs) for sysops.
- Steve 21:39, 25 August 2007 (PDT)
Seems kind of poorly laid out. Shouldn't the "All pages" link be larger and at the top?
Also why is the system on UCT and not PDT or PST?
The timezone is configurable for each user. Click on "my preferences" in the upper-right-hand corner, then the "Date and Time" tab.
- Steve 19:00, 1 May 2008 (PDT)
The current layout of the main page of the wiki is historical. The wiki started as a place to create the rallyemasters handbook, and then grew. I'd like to rework the main page of the wiki, but I think we should also rework the way the "main site" and the wiki fit together, and that it makes the most sense to do them at the same time. But first we need to decide on a webmaster, and what can be updated via the wiki vs what must go though the webmaster, and all that.
- Darin McGrew 22:32, 1 May 2008 (PDT)