I have moved the non-discussion content to the About TRCWiki page.
I'd like to migrate the following to the wiki:
- What's a Rallye? (original document)
- Calendar (original document)
- Shop (original document)
- Results (original document)
- It would be nice to allow rallyemasters to publish results to the wiki, but the results shouldn't be edited by anyone other than the rallyemaster.
Darin McGrew 12:29, 22 August 2007 (PDT)
I'm investigating plugins to give us better flexibility on page protections. Clearly there are at least four classes of protection that are desired:
- Sysops only
- Page creator only
- TRC Board
- Registered users
We have the first and last by default with this software, but I think there's a way to do more. I don't want to lean heavily on sysop protection, because it creates work (possibly substantial, depends on the doc and the number of docs) for sysops.
- Steve 21:39, 25 August 2007 (PDT)
Seems kind of poorly laid out. Shouldn't the "All pages" link be larger and at the top?
Also why is the system on UCT and not PDT or PST?