I have moved the non-discussion content to the About TRCWiki page.
I'd like to migrate the following to the wiki:
- What's a Rallye? (original document)
- Calendar (original document)
- Shop (original document)
- Results (original document)
- It would be nice to allow rallyemasters to publish results to the wiki, but the results shouldn't be edited by anyone other than the rallyemaster.
Darin McGrew 12:29, 22 August 2007 (PDT)
I'm investigating plugins to give us better flexibility on page protections. Clearly there are at least four classes of protection that are desired:
- Sysops only
- Page creator only
- TRC Board
- Registered users
We have the first and last by default with this software, but I think there's a way to do more. I don't want to lean heavily on sysop protection, because it creates work (possibly substantial, depends on the doc and the number of docs) for sysops.
- Steve 21:39, 25 August 2007 (PDT)
Seems kind of poorly laid out. Shouldn't the "All pages" link be larger and at the top?