[TRC-Events] No May 7th Rallye, But Join Us in June

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Sat May 7 00:27:47 PDT 2016

**No May 7th rallye, but join us in June**

What: The Rallye Club presents
      "And Baby Makes Three"
      (a sequel to "June Bride"
      and "Tropical Honeymoon")
       A-B type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, June 4th, 3-5 PM, Finish by 8PM
       There will be a rallye school at 4 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: $25 per vehicle/$20 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        jun2016 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org
       (flyer to be available soon)

Classroom Rallye School:

Are you interested in attending a classroom rallye school to learn how to run rallyes better? If so, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org.

Rallyemasters needed!

If you would like to help the club produce rallyes by serving as a rallyemaster, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org. We were unable to hold rallyes several months in 2015 because we had no rallyemaster. Thank you!