[TRC-Events] No March Rallye, But Join Us in April

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Mar 4 18:39:28 PST 2016

**No March rallye, but join us in April**

What: The Rallye Club presents
      "Three Strikes & You're Out"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, April 2nd, 3-5 PM, Finish by 8PM
       There will be a rallye school at 4 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: $25 per vehicle/$20 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  DAVE Moen
       Email:        apr2016 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org
       (flyer to be available soon)

Classroom Rallye School:

Are you interested in attending a classroom rallye school to learn how to run rallyes better? If so, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org.

Rallyemasters needed!

If you would like to help the club produce rallyes by serving as a rallyemaster, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org. We were unable to hold rallyes several months in 2015 because we had no rallyemaster. Thank you!