[TRC-Events] **No Rallye This Saturday, But Join Us for the February Rallye!**

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Jan 1 18:01:38 PST 2016

**No rallye tomorrow, but join us for our February rallye!**

Coming in February:

What: The Rallye Club presents
      "Rallye Bowl 50"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.
      Annual Membership Rallye join/renew and run this
      rallye for free!

When:  Saturday, Feb 6th, 3-5 PM, Finish by 8PM
       There will be a rallye school at 4 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: Renew or join for $25 and run for free
       ($30 for member plus associate)
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemasters:  DAVE - 408-377-4768
       Cris - 408-253-4177
       Email:         feb2016 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

Rallyemasters needed!

If you would like to help the club produce rallyes by serving as a rallyemaster, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org. We were unable to hold rallyes several months in 2015 because we had no rallyemaster. Thank you!