[TRC-Events] April results

Djdkmoens at aol.com Djdkmoens at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 18:16:01 PDT 2016

First I would like to thank everyone who ran. As usual  it was a tough
rallye but there was a 900 & the low score was a 680 which is  a good spread.
I would like to thank Jean, my wife, who I promised I  would never write a
rallye again, 8 rallies ago, but I couldn’t help myself. She  helped with
the rallye itself, worked the check point and went on several drives  with me
to check signs etc. I want to thank my co rallye master Keith for all  his
help. He makes putting up cm’s a breeze. I want to thank all my pre
checkers, Keith, Heather Mellows & Maria, Cris Wendt, Ed & Ray and Steve  Watt. I
always need to give Nick Stefanisko a special thank you for the  tremendous
scoring program he has created for the club. I know to all the other  computer
experts in the club it may seem like an easy thing but to me it’s a  life
saver. Also he always handles procuring the par plaques & awards.  Thanks
Nick. A special  thanks to Cris Wendt for stepping in at the last moment and
helping with the  start & finish as Keith had a family emergency. To all
concerned the family  dog that was lost returned home after 8 days. 100s of hours
were spent looking  for the dog, by friends & family, but it finally
wondered home on its  own.
The results are below. Thanks for  running Dave Moen & Keith Anderson
Beginner: 1st Jim Kamode, Shiva  Oswal 700. 2nd Brad,Tamara, Cale & Boston
Abrams 680
Novice: 1st Sonja & Dave  Marwood and Beth & Peter Karpas 710
Senior: 1st Shelly Chaparro &  Arlene Bell 770 2nd Jon & Quinn Beauchamp
680
Expert: 1st Eric Anderson 820
Master Expert: 1st Andy & Peter  Combs, LeAnn Duong & Alex Mobasher 900.
2nd Darin & Michelle Mcgrew 860  3rd Steve Hartwell, Dean Stanton &  Clayton