[TRC-Events] No rallye September 5th, but...

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Sep 4 20:32:01 PDT 2015

**No rallye September 5th**

There is no rallye this Saturday, September 5th, but please watch our web site:
http://www.therallyeclub.org
for details about our November rallye (a Scooby Doo theme).

If you would like to help the club produce rallyes by serving as a rallyemaster, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org. Thank you!

Nominations for TRC's Board of Directors open at the September business meeting and close at the October business meeting. If you are interested in serving on TRC's Board, please contact Michelle McGrew, Secretary, at michelle at therallyeclub.org.