[TRC-Events] **No rallye this Saturday, but join us November 7th, and Announcements**

Michelle McGrew caille at sonic.net
Fri Oct 2 11:49:16 PDT 2015

**No rallye this Saturday, October 3rd, but join us for our November 7th rallye! Note the early start time!**

Coming in November (no October rallye):

What: The Rallye Club presents
      "Scooby Doo Rallye"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, November 7th, 12-2 PM, Finish by 5PM
       There will be a rallye school at 1 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: $25 per vehicle/$20 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  Heather Mellows
       Email:        nov2015 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org
       (flyer to be available soon)

Announcements:

If you would like to help the club produce rallyes by serving as a rallyemaster, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org. We've been unable to hold rallyes several months this year because we had no rallyemaster. Thank you!

Nominations for TRC's Board of Directors opened at the September business meeting and will close at the October business meeting. If you are interested in serving on TRC's Board, please contact Michelle McGrew, Secretary, at michelle at therallyeclub.org.