[TRC-Events] Join us for our June 6th gimmick rallye!

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Thu Jun 4 18:04:51 PDT 2015

**Join us for our June 6th gimmick rallye!**

Preliminary General Instructions at:
http://therallyeclub.org/rallyes/2015-06-06-PreGI-RoboRallye.pdf

What: The Rallye Club presents
      "RoboRallye"
       A-B type gimmick car rallye
       with hints of CM and Q-A.

When:  Saturday, June 6th, 3-5 PM, Finish by 8PM
       There will be a rallye school at 4 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: $25 per vehicle/$20 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        jun2015 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org