[TRC-Events] Charity Gimmick Rallye Tomorrow, December 5th, Early Start

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Dec 4 15:16:34 PST 2015

**Join us for our December 5th Charity gimmick rallye! Note early start time!**

Preliminary General Instructions at:
http://therallyeclub.org/rallyes/2015-12-05-PreGI-ToyRallye.pdf

What:  The Rallye Club and Golden Gate Lotus Club present
       "Toy Rallye 2015"
       our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

NOTE EARLY START TIME AND CORRECT DATE!
When:  Saturday, Dec 5th, 11AM-1 PM, Finish by 4PM
       There will be a rallye school at 12 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

Sign up for TRC's Twitter account to get critical information during the rallye: http://www.therallyeclub.org/wiki/Twitter

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        dec2015 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org

Coming in February (No Rallye in January):

What: The Rallye Club presents
      "Rallye Bowl 50"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.
      Annual Membership Rallye join/renew and run this
      rallye for free!

When:  Saturday, Feb 6th, 3-5 PM, Finish by 8PM
       There will be a rallye school at 4 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: Renew or join for $25 and run for free
       ($30 for member plus associate)
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemasters:  DAVE - 408-377-4768
       Cris - 408-253-4177
       Email:         feb2016 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

Rallyemasters needed!

If you would like to help the club produce rallyes by serving as a rallyemaster, please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org. We've been unable to hold rallyes several months this year because we had no rallyemaster. Thank you!