[TRC-Events] **September 6th Rallye Canceled** & Other Announcements

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Sep 5 14:52:49 PDT 2014

**Saturday, September 6th Rallye Canceled**

TRC regrets to announce that we must cancel our Saturday, September 6th gimmick car rallye, Neighbors. Please accept our apologies for the late notice. We hope you will join us at a future event!

TRC needs Rallyemasters for events in November and for events in 2015.
Unfortunately, October's rallye has been canceled due to the lack of a
rallyemaster. Please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org if you
wish to help.

Nominations for the TRC Board of Directors will open at our September business
meeting and close at our October business meeting. Our meetings are held at
7:30 PM on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Harry's Hofbrau,
1909 El Camino Real, Redwood City. Members who are interested in serving on
the Board should send email to Michelle at michelle at therallyeclub.org.

Coming in December:

What:  The Rallye Club PRESENTS
       "Toy Rallye 2014"
       our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

NOTE EARLY START TIME!
When:  Saturday, Dec 6th, 11AM-1 PM, Finish by 4PM
       There will be a rallye school at 12 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

Sign up for TRC's Twitter account to get critical information
during the rallye: http://www.therallyeclub.org/wiki/Twitter

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        dec2014 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org
       (flyer to be available soon)