[TRC-Events] TRC's Nov 1st Rallye Canceled and Other Announcements

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Oct 31 14:44:22 PDT 2014

**Saturday, November 1st Rallye Canceled**

TRC regrets to announce that our Saturday, November 1st gimmick car rallye is canceled. We hope you will join us for Toy Rallye 2014 in December (see below).

TRC needs Rallyemasters for events in 2015. Unfortunately, we had to cancel some of our rallyes due to the lack of a rallyemaster. Please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org and/or Michelle McGrew at michelle at therallyeclub.org if you wish to help.

Coming in December:

What:  The Rallye Club and Golden Gate Lotus Club present
       "Toy Rallye 2014"
       our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

NOTE EARLY START TIME!
When:  Saturday, Dec 6th, 11AM-1 PM, Finish by 4PM
       There will be a rallye school at 12 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

Sign up for TRC's Twitter account to get critical information during the rallye: http://www.therallyeclub.org/wiki/Twitter

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        dec2014 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org
       (flyer to be available soon)