[TRC-Events] *TRC's Oct 4th Rallye Canceled* and Other Announcements

Michelle McGrew michelle at therallyeclub.org
Fri Oct 3 12:30:22 PDT 2014

**Saturday, October 4th Rallye Canceled**

TRC regrets to announce that our Saturday, October 4th gimmick car rallye is canceled. We hope you will join us for Toy Rallye 2014 in December (see below).

TRC needs Rallyemasters for events in 2015. Unfortunately, October's and November's rallye have been canceled due to the lack of a rallyemaster. Please contact Darin McGrew at darin at therallyeclub.org if you wish to help.

Nominations for the TRC Board of Directors are now open and will close at our October business meeting. Our meetings are held from 7:30 to 9:30 PM on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Harry's Hofbrau, 1909 El Camino Real, Redwood City. Members who are interested in serving on the Board should send email to Michelle at michelle at therallyeclub.org. Two of our current Board members do not plan to run for the 2015 term, so your help is needed!

Coming in December:

What:  The Rallye Club and Golden Gate Lotus Club present
       "Toy Rallye 2014"
       our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

NOTE EARLY START TIME!
When:  Saturday, Dec 6th, 11AM-1 PM, Finish by 4PM
       There will be a rallye school at 12 PM for
       all first timers, beginners, & novices

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mtn. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

Sign up for TRC's Twitter account to get critical information during the rallye: http://www.therallyeclub.org/wiki/Twitter

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        dec2014 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org
       (flyer to be available soon)