[TRC-Events] Results: Mayday, Mayday!

Darin McGrew darin at therallyeclub.org
Sat Jun 14 00:14:29 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Attached are the results from May's rallye, Mayday, Mayday!

Out of the 14 cars in May's rallye, only 2 were novice class or below.
So please tell your friends how much you enjoy gimmick rallyes, and
encourage them to give it a try themselves.

Also, TRC needs rallyemasters, and there is still room in TRC's
Rallyemaster Class. The Rallyemaster Class is today (Saturday, June
14) from 1-4pm. We’ll meet in the classroom at Larry's AutoWorks (our
regular start location, 2526 Leghorn Street near the Mountain View
Costco off 101). The class is free, but please RSVP to me so I know to
print materials for you.
--
Darin McGrew
McGrew's Miscellanea - http://www.rahul.net/mcgrew/