[TRC-Events] TRC/LOTUS Charity Gimmick Rallye Tomorrow

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 20:58:25 PST 2012

Preliminary General Instructions at:
http://www.therallyeclub.org/pdf/2012-12-01-PreGI-ToyRallye.pdf

RALLYE WILL RUN IN THE RAIN!

What:  The Rallye Club & Golden Gate Lotus Club present
       "It's A Wonderful Rallye - Toy Rallye 2012"
       our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

NOTE EARLY START TIME!
When:  Saturday, Dec 1st, 11AM-1 PM, Finish by 4PM
       There will be a rallye school at 12 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

Sign up for TRC's Twitter account to get critical information
during the rallye: http://www.therallyeclub.org/wiki/Twitter

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:        dec12 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org

Also in Dec:

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Dec 7th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

Coming in Feb: (No Rallye in January)

What: The Rallye Club presents
      our 32th annual Birthday Gimmick car rallye.
      TRC's Membership Rallye join/renew and run this
      rallye for free!

When:  Saturday, Feb 2nd, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9PM
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  DAVE GRAUBART - (408) 377-4768
       Email:         feb13 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org