[TRC-Events] Upcoming California Rallyes

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 24 22:00:41 PST 2012

Remember there is NO TRC gimmick rallye on Jan 5th!

Watch for our next announcement, mailing or web site for news of
TRC bringing back our Gimmick Rallye Championship!

Also in January

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Jan 4th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

Coming in Feb:

What:  The Rallye Club presents "Groundhog Day"
       our 32th annual Birthday, AB-QA Gimmick car rallye.
       TRC's Membership Rallye join/renew and run this
       rallye for free!

When:  Saturday, Feb 2nd, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9PM
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  DAVE GRAUBART - (408) 377-4768
       Email:         feb13 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org