[TRC-Events] TRC's 30th Birthday Rallye this Saturday!

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 2 23:08:42 PST 2011

Preliminary General Instructions now available at:
http://www.therallyeclub.org/pdfs/2011-02-05-PreGI-OverTheHill.pdf

Weather forecast for Saturday is 0% chance of rain and temperatures in the 70s!

What:  The Rallye Club presents "Over the Hill"
       our 30th annual Birthday CM gimmick car rallye.
       TRC's Membership Rallye join/renew and run this
       rallye for free!

When:  Saturday, Feb 5th, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9PM
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert & Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  DAVE GRAUBART - (408) 377-4768
       Email:             feb11 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:         http://www.therallyeclub.org

Also in February:

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Feb 4th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:            ean21 at juno.com
       web site:        http://www.smscc.org

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "Inaugural"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Feb 19th, 9-10 AM, First car out 10:01

       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

Coming in March:

What:  The Rallye Club presents "Zombieland The Rallye"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, March 5th, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9:00
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  OZAN - (408) 782-4570
       Email:         mar11 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org