[TRC-Events] Big Bang Rallye this Saturday & other rallyes

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 18:13:33 PDT 2011

Preliminary General Instructions available at:
http://www.watt.com/events/BBRprelimGIs.pdf

I am in desperate need of a checkpoint worker or two,
if you are willing to volunteer please contact me ASAP at jonesi at TheRallyeClub.org thank you.

What:  Paradox Rallye team presents "THE BIG BANG RALLYE"
       Q-A style gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Aug 6th, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9:00
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View CA.

Entry: $20 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  BILL JONESI - (619) 540-7377
       Email:             jonesi at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:         http://www.therallyeclub.org

Also in August:

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Aug 5th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

What:  MENDOCINO RALLY 2011
       RALLY AMERICA / CRS Performance car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Aug 6th,

Where: Start location: South Cow Mtn Recreation Area
         Near Ukiah CA.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  JIM ROBISON
       Email:         jim at mendocinorally.com
       web site:      http://mendocinorally.com

Jim Robison is looking for workers for his event.
Jim was a very active organizer/rallyemaster in the 70s,
and a founding member of TRC

Coming in Sept:

What:  The Rallye Club presents "Pokemon Black & White"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Sept 3rd, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9:00
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View CA.

Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: ZAK & TERESA STEFANISKO - (408) 842-1185
       Email:        sep11 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org