[TRC-Events] Paradox Gimmick Rallye next Saturday

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 8 23:48:30 PDT 2010

Preliminary General Instructions now available at:
http://www.therallyeclub.org/pdfs/20101016-PreGI-MonsterMash.pdf

I'm in need of two checkpoint workers, if you would like to
volunteer contact me at the email or phone number below.

What:  Paradox Rallye team presents "Monster Mash '10"
       A-B style gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Oct 16th, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9:00
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  BILL JONESI - (619) 540-7377
       Email:         jonesi at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club &  PCA-SGV presents "EUREKA"
       PCA Zone 8 TSD style car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Oct 9th, Time Reg. 9:00-10:00 AM FCO 10:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

Coming in Nov:

What:  The Rallye Club & El Dorado Touring Club presents
       "The Amazing Spider-Man" CM gimmick car rallye.

   NOTE EARIER START TIME!
When:  Saturday, Nov 6th, 2-4 PM, Finish by 7:00
       There will be a rallye school at 3 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  TED BOET
       Email:         nov10 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

Coming in January a gimmick rallye classroom school
and beginner/novice level rallye. Tentative date Jan 8th.