[TRC-Events] TOY RALLYE 2010 Charity Gimmick Rallye tomorrow

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 20:24:43 PST 2010

Rallye will run rain or shine.

What:  The Rallye Club & Golden Gate Lotus Club present
          "Toy Rallye 2010"  our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Dec 4th, 12-2 PM, Finish by 5PM
       There will be a rallye school at 1 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:         dec10 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

NOT Coming in Jan:

There will NOT be a TRC rallye in January

Join us on Feb 5th for  our 30th annual Birthday/Membership rallye.