[TRC-Events] The Stefaniskos' Greatest Hits- Help Website

Teresa Stefanisko teresa at stefanisko.net
Fri Aug 13 18:10:10 PDT 2010

It seems that some of you are taking the help we have offered and started
reading the critiques we have posted because we got some requests for copies
of the GIs and RIs for the rallyes as well.  I'm happy to let everyone know
that we have now post all the GIs, RIs, and Critiques for our past 19 TRC
rallyes.  Happy studing.. Email me if you have any questions.  For those who
have requested a copy of the critique for our 20th TRC rallye.. It will be
available on September 6th.

The website again is:
http://www.stefanisko.net/bestof/

Teresa Stefanisko