[TRC-Events] The Stefanisko's Greatest Hits

Teresa Stefanisko teresa at stefanisko.net
Mon Aug 9 17:44:23 PDT 2010

On September 4, 2010 the Stefanisko's will be throwing their 20th TRC
rallye.  As a celebration we are doing a Greatest Hits of our past favorite
gimmicks.  These are our favorite gimmicks from the rallyes not necessarily
the participants.  To help those who haven't run all of our rallyes we have
set up a website with all the critiques.  This website will be available
until September 3, 2010.  Good luck and study hard.

http://www.stefanisko.net/bestof/

Teresa Stefanisko
teresa at stefanisko.net