[TRC-Events] Car Rallyes in January in California

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 19:29:32 PST 2009

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Jan 1st, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

There will NOT be a TRC rallye on January 2nd 2010.

Join us on Feb 6th to kick off TRC’s 30th year with:
“We’re Off to See the Wizard” our annual Birthday/Membership rallye

Want to run some gimmick rallyes in January? There are four in Tucson!

What:  Arizona Border Region SCCA present: “Vail Trail”,
       “Sahuarita Saunter”, Deja Blew” and “Deja Moo”
       Four A-B Gimmick style rallyes in the GTA Series.

When:  Sat & Sun, Jan 9th & Jan 10th

Where: Start location: Burger King at Valencia Bl & Tucson Bl
           in Tucson AZ (about 1/2 mile North of Tucson Airport)

Entry: $30 per rallye

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: John Sears – (520) 664-0906
       Email:        jjsrally at aol.com

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club & Cal Club Region SCCA present:
       "INAUGURAL" Natl Course & "STAGECOACH" Natl Tour Rallyes

When:  Sat & Sun , Jan 16 &17th,

Where: Start location: GuestHouse Inn 10621 Sepulveda Bl
       in Mission Hills (near I 405 & CA 118) Sat night's finish
       and start of StageCoach is Day's Inn 1122 N H St Lompoc CA

More Information:  JOANNA PADEN - (818) 216-0797
       Email:      rallyejo at yahoo.com
       web site:   http://www.smscc.org

What:  Austin Healey Club of SD presents "BBBC RALLYE XLIII"
           Q-A style gimmick car rallye

When:  Sunday Jan 24th, Reg. 9:00 AM, FCO 10:01

Where: Start location: (old Circuit City) 8810 Grossmont Blvd in La Mesa area San Diego

More Information:
        Rallyemaster:   Klaus Kind
        Email:              klaus6622 at yahoo.com
        web site:          http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org

Coming in Feb:

What:  The Rallye Club presents "We're Off to See the Wizard"
       our annual Birthday CM gimmick car rallye.
       TRC's Membership Rallye join/renew and run this
       rallye for free.

When:  Saturday, Feb 6th, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9PM
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 5 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, & Wizard class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  DAVE GRAUBART - (408) 377-4768
       Email:         feb10 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org