[TRC-Events] Charity Toy Rallye this Saturday

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 3 23:45:49 PST 2009

Preliminary General Instructions at:
http://www.therallyeclub.org/pdfs/200912-PreGI-ToyRallye.pdf

What:  The Rallye Club & Golden Gate Lotus Club present
          "Toy Rallye 2009"  our annual Charity A-B style car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Dec 5th, 12-2 PM, Finish by 5PM
       There will be a rallye school at 1 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: Darin McGrew - (650) 964-7973
       Email:         dec09 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Dec 4th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:            ean21 at juno.com
       web site:        http://www.smscc.org

NOT Coming in Jan:

There will NOT be a TRC rallye in January ‘10.

Join us on Feb 6th for “We’re Off to See the Wizard”
 our annual Birthday/Membership rallye.