[TRC-Events] Upcoming Car Rallyes in California in Dec.

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 18:21:30 PST 2008

Note different starting Time & Location from previous Toy Rallyes!

What:  The Rallye Club & Golden Gate Lotus Club presents "RE-RAIL SANTA"
       our annual Toy Rallye a Coursemarker gimmick style car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Dec 6th, 1-3 PM, Finish by 6:00
       There will be a rallye school at 2 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View, CA.

Entry: One unwrapped Toy (worth at least $15) or $25 per vehicle

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemasters: Ed, Ray & Alex  - (510) 521-9778
       Email:         dec08 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, Dec 5th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills CA (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

Coming in January, Note earlier time for our winter rallyes.

What:  The Rallye Club presents "Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Rallye"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Jan 3rd, 4-6 PM, Finish by 9:00
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  STEVE CROUNSE & CHRIS DAVIDSON - (830) 456-2835
       Email:             jan09 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:         http://www.therallyeclub.org