[TRC-Events] TRC Gimmick Rallye this Saturday

Bill Jonesi bjonesi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 29 21:59:25 PDT 2008

Preliminary General Instructions available at:
http://www.therallyeclub.org/pdfs/2008-07_PrelimGIs_The%20Amazing%20Rallye%20'08.pdf

What:  The Rallye Club presents "The Amazing Rallye III"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, July 5th, 4-6 PM, Finish by 10:00
       There will be a rallye school at 5 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  TERESA STEFANISKO - (408) 842-1185
       Email:         jul08 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "First Friday Niter"
       TSD style car rallye.

When:  Friday, July 4th, 7-8 PM, First car out 8:01

Where: Start location: Behind Bank of America Sepulveda & Devonshire
       in Mission Hills (near I 405 & CA 118)

Classes: Awards in 4 classes.

More Information: JEANNE ENGLISH - (310) 372-7168
       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

What:  Santa Monica Sports Car Club presents "Not My Fault"
       no trap TSD style car rallye.

When:  Saturday, July 19th, Time Reg 10-11am 1st car out 11:01

       Email:     ean21 at juno.com
       web site:  http://www.smscc.org

Coming in Aug:

What:  The Rallye Club presents "Get Smart"
       CM type gimmick car rallye.

When:  Saturday, Aug 2nd, 5-7 PM, Finish by 10:00
       There will be a rallye school at 6 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per vehicle/$15 TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert class.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster:  KAREN CATE & GREG WONG
       Email:         aug08 at TheRallyeClub.org
       web site:      http://www.therallyeclub.org