[TRC-Events] Spy Hunter Results

Ken Schott kenschott at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 23:46:51 PST 2006

Dear Spy Hunter,

Well, I hope that you enjoyed the rallye. Thanks for running it! And while we still have your attention, let us publicly express our gratitude to all of the people behind the scenes who made things happen.

I would like to thank all of the following people:

Pre-checking the Rallye:

Abby Grossman

John Mirrasou

Bill Jonesi

Karen Cate

Car Plaques:

Nick and Teresa Stefanisko

Working Registration:

Nancy Hanna

Checkpoint:

Abby Grossman

Nancy Hanna

Robert Schott

Finish:

Teresa Stefanisko - Scoring

Abby Grossman - Protest Committee

Overall:

Robert Schott - Assistant Rallyemaster

Nick Stefanisko - Scoring Program

Teresa Stefanisko - Results Entry

I had a great time creating this rallye based off of one of my favorite video games.  If you had fun, I would love to hear from you.  I am always looking for the next great idea for a rallye and if you have one, please send it my way.  If you think that there should be a Spy Hunter II, give me a few suggestions and I will see what I can do.

Thanks again for running,

Ken Schott

Spy Hunter Rallyemaster

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spy Hunter Results  T = Award Issued* = Tie BrokenP = Score affected by protestX = NCSCC Christmas Tree Award C  P        S Nl  l        c oa  a   C    o ts  c   a    r es  e   r    e s    Driver               Navigator            Passenger-------------------------------------------------------------------------------F  1  16  830 T    Jeff Deem            Lola Deem                                 F  2  32  820 T    Brianna Paredero     Linny Nova                                F  3  15  810 T    David Cloutier       Dan Cloutier                              F  4  31  790      Lauri                Cody                                      F  5  18  790      David Sanchez        Alice & Natalie Sanchez                     F  6  25  790      Geoff Clarue         Greg Nauaui                               F  7  10  780      Paul Vanderford      Melanie Olson                             F  8  22  770      Chuck Rowland        Dawn Rowland         Jeremy Rowland       F  9  24  770      Tim Schaeffer        Shannon                                   F 10  23  760      Dale Bennett         Patty Bennett                             F 11  28  750      Briana Downey        Ramen Tsavivel                            F 12  34  680      Vicki Polton                                                    B  1  29  860 T    Randy Downey         Micki Downey                              B  2  30  790 T    Randy Loeb (TRC)     Karen Belote                              B  3  33  790 T    Luigi Oppido (TRC)   Nichoa Beatts                             B  4  19  790      Cheryl Cowan (TRC)   Beth Reames (TRC)                         B  5   9  790      Carl Rosendahc       Erick Rosendaml                           B  6  21  720      Bernie Zebrowski     Marilyn Zebrowski                         B  7  27  690      Cindy Williams       Carlyn & Joe                              B  8   5  540      DNF                                                             N  1   8  960 T    Michael Walling (TRC)Marcos Pharra        Rebekah Reinagel,                                                             Noah ReinagelN  2  12  950 T    Dave Thistlethwaite (TRC)Carol Thistlethwaite (TRC)                     N  3   6  900 T    Jim King (TRC)       Kelly King (TRC)                          N  4  20  890      Joshua Veltman       Ross Veltman (TRC)                        N  5  14  890      Neal Kinney          Gary Watson (TRC)    Carolyn Kinney,                                                             Camryn Skypoodle S  1  26  970 T    Dave Moen (TRC)      Keith Anderson (TRC)                      S  2   2  970 T    Jerry Sotirhos (TRC) Daniel Sotiritos     Marilyn Satiritos    S  3  11  920      Eric Sulton          Dean Stanton (TRC)   George Rogers        S  4   7  540      DNF                                                             E  1  13 1000 T    Nick Stefanisko (TRC)Teresa Stefanisko (TRC)Zak                   M  1  17 1000 T*P  Dave Graubart (TRC)  Cris Wendt (TRC)                          M  2   3 1000      Darin McGrew (TRC)   Michelle McGrew (TRC)Woof                 M  3   1  990   P  Brian Underwood (TRC)Beth Riggs (TRC)     Adam Riggs           M  4   4  980   P  Rich Slusher (TRC)   Curtis Ardourel (MRA)

      Item
     First Timer (12)
     Beginner (8)
     Novice (5)