[TRC-Events] Dark Mark Prelim GIs and Story

Teresa Stefanisko teresa at stefanisko.net
Sat Nov 19 16:18:44 PST 2005

I know there is still 2 weeks until Voldemort and the Return of the Dark
Mark but the Prelim GIs and the Prelim Story is now posted at
http://www.therallyeclub.org/upcoming.htm

This rallye will be starting at Larry's Autoworks in Mountain View and will
be ending at The Garret in Campbell.  The start will open at 5pm and close
at 7pm.  There will be a short Q/A season at 5:30pm for Seniors and above
and a Rallye School for Novices and below at 6pm.  If you have any questions
before the rallye go ahead and email us, Nick and I will be out of town from
11/23-11/29 and will respond to any emails received after 11/30.  I hope to
see you at the rallye and hope you enjoy reading the GIs and Story.  Yes the
story is long, have you every seen a short Harry Potter book?  How could we
have a short story on a rallye based on Harry Potter?

Teresa Stefanisko
California Notary Public
Creative Memories Consultant
408 848-8894-Business
teresa at stefanisko.net
http://teresa.stefanisko.net
"Simple Pages Completed Albums...we're the ones who help you get it done!"