[TRC-Events] Upcoming car rallyes in N Cal

Bill Jonesi jonesi at pcmagic.net
Mon Dec 27 17:42:54 PST 2004

This is a reminder that there will NOT be a TRC first Saturday night
gimmick rallye this weekend on January 1st.

What: PCA & TRC presents TSD rallye school

When: Saturday, Feb. 5th, 1-4 PM

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: Free by RSVP. Class limited to 25 due to room size.

More Information: Rallye Instructor: Bill Jonesi - (408) 247-7115
       Email: jonesi at pcmagic.net
       web site: http://www.therallyeclub.org

What:  The Rallye Club presents "TRC Turns 24!"
       Coursemarker style gimmick car rallye

When:  Saturday, February 5th, 5-7 PM, Finish by 10:00.
       There will be a rallye school at 6 PM for
       all first timers & beginners

Where: Start location: Larry's Autoworks 2526 Leghorn St.
       near San Antonio Rd. in Mt. View.

Entry: $20 per car/$15 for TRC members or join/renew membership in
       TRC and run this rallye for free!
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 6 classes: First Timer, Beginner,
       Novice, Senior, Expert and Master Expert.

More Information:
       Rallyemaster: CRIS WENDT	(408) 253-4177
       Email:        ckwendt at yahoo.com
       web site:     http://www.therallyeclub.org

What: PCA & TRC presents "February Frolic '05"
      no trap TSD style timed car rallye

When: Saturday, Feb. 19th, Reg. 10-11:30 am
      There will be a rallye school from 10-11
      First car out 11:31

Where: Start location: Kahler's Werkstatt 6117 Dougherty Rd in Dublin
      (North of Interstate 580, East of Interstate 680)

Entry: $25 per car/$20 PCA or TRC members
       You can enter online via PayPal, too!

Classes: Awards in 4 classes: Expert Equipped & Unequipped,
       Novice and Beginner.

More Information: Rallyemaster: Bill Jonesi - (408) 247-7115
       Email: jonesi at pcmagic.net
       web site: http://www.therallyeclub.org

Still being planed, a four event TSD rallye school by PCA in the
Sacramento area. Tentative dates are: 2/26, 3/12, 4/9 & 4/24.

More Information: Rallye Instructor: KEITH McMAHAN
       Email: KeithMcM at aol.com
       web site: http://www.therallyeclub.org
              or http://www.DerPorsche.net/